TikTok has recently announced a new API called Direct Post, which allows content creators to upload video content directly to the platform. This API has been developed in collaboration with various platforms and programs, expanding its reach beyond just CapCut, TikTok’s own video editing program. With the Direct Post feature, other programs now have the capability to directly upload video clips to TikTok.
The programs that currently support TikTok’s Direct Post feature include:
– Adobe Premiere Pro: A popular video editing program used by many professional video editors.
– Adobe Express: An AI-powered program that can create both still images and videos.
– CapCut: TikTok’s own video editing program.
– DaVinci Resolve: A post-production program that has transitioned into a comprehensive video color grading tool.
– SocialPilot: A marketing tool specifically designed for social media agencies and businesses managing social media platforms.
– Twitch: The Twitch Clip Editor allows streamers to convert their clips into vertical format and post or further edit them in the TikTok app.
In conclusion, TikTok’s new Direct Post API opens up opportunities for content creators to seamlessly upload their videos on the platform through various supported programs and tools. TLDR: TikTok introduces a new API called Direct Post, enabling collaboration with different platforms and programs, expanding the capabilities of uploading video content directly to TikTok.